Living in a country where one has the blessing of several traditions and rituals to follow.
These Traditions and religious rituals are what makes India a culturally diverse and vast
country. We welcome every religion and custom with open arms and these religions
contribute in one of the most auspicious events in our country, marriage-matching. The
astrological norms as laid out by our ancestors by the means of Vedic astrology are
considered to be of utmost importance while paying attention to the angle of wedlock.
Kundali matching is an art that takes an extreme level of astrological craft and technique
so as to bind together two people in love for the rest of their lives. But, this process is not
that easy as it may sound, it takes several methods and concepts to look after before
matching the future of a couple.
PRESENCE OF DOSHAS
While one tends to look into the kundalis of the parties involves so as to match their
compatibilities all together, one needs to keep all the aspects in mind. The first step is, of
course, the Guna Vilna Method, which highlights the physical, emotional, and mental
compatibility of the two natives. The concept of matching the eight kootas is followed by
analyzing the presence of doshas if any and then working towards the details and
remedies of the present dosh. Speaking of Doshas, we know that there a few important
doshas in Kundali matching, and one of those is Kaal Sarp Dosha. The existence of this
dosha is based on the positioning of planets, majorly due to the presence of planets on
either side of both Rahu or Ketu. Kaal Sarp Dosha is perceived as a malefic element in
one’s birth chart, it is assumed that the presence of this dosha leads to a tough life.
Kaal Sarp Dosha usually affects all the aspects of the native’s life and it is said to have an
evil eye on the happiness and bliss factors in one’s life. It is considered to be very
important to get rid of this dosha in a few cases. There are a lot of people who do not
believe in such practices but the ones who do have deep-seated requirements to get rid of
such doshas. Identifying the position of Rahu and Ketu might help determine the aspects
to be affected by this dosha, for instance, if Rahu is placed in the first house and Ketu in
the seventh then the person is likely to have problems in their health and financial life.
There are twelve different types of Kaal Sarp doshas, namely:
1.Anant Kaal Sarp Dosha: Destroys the wedding happiness, encourages arguments and
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosha: Laziness and dullness in the native which may result in a bad
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosha: Brings bad luck and there is the least possibility of good
- Sankh Phal Kaap Sarp Dosha: This promotes dissatisfaction.
- Padma Kaal Sarp Dosha: Creates problems in love love and married lie on the natives.
- Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosha: Difficulties on a professional front are quite common.
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosha: This causes bad luck in marriage and general partnerships.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosha: Bad luck in terms of family health and life span.
- Shankhnaad Kaal Sarp Dosha: Problems from father’s side like lack of guidance and
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosha: Bring bad luck in health aspects.
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosha: Causes heart ad eye-related problems.
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosha: Lack of sleep and nightmares on a daily basis.
SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP…
All these above doshas are determined based on the positioning of Rahu and Ketu, but not
to worry there is a way to treat these doshas through the traditional and ritual based
process. The Kaal Sarp Nivaran Puja is the solution to all your problems here and it will
help you get rid of all the health issues, bad luck, the issue at the professional front, and all
the other malefic effects of this dosha. So, if you’re suffering from this dosha and you wish
to live a happily married life then you should get this puja done for the betterment of your